Sigma Embroidery specialises in supplying personalised items, so please read the terms and conditions below before purchasing from the shop.
1. These terms and conditions shall apply to all orders placed with Sigma Embroidery and Printed Limited (“Sigma”) by its customers.
2. Sigma agrees to carry out the requirements of the customer in accordance with written specifications supplied by the customer to Sigma and recorded in writing between the parties.
3. Sigma does not take responsibility for the right to use images provided. By providing the image, the customer is taking the responsibility that they have the legal right to use the image for decoration purposes. Sigma have the right to refuse orders, at their sole discretion, for (but not limited to): Offensive words and slogans, Offensive graphics and icons; Copyrighted material, Copyrighted images or phrases.
4. Please note that colour samples shown may not exactly match the colours of the actual garments.
5. For exact sizing, please consultant the sizing guide provided with each garment. Please contact us if you have any enquiries, as refunds are unavailable for decorated garments that do not fit.
6. Sigma are unable to guarantee that the colours of decoration will be an exact reproduction of artwork.
7. All personalisation of products is completed by hand. Sigma will endeavour to position the artwork on the product exactly as requested but are unable to guarantee the positioning will be an exact reproduction of the customers product design. Customers are unable to reject or return products on these grounds.
8. The quality of the personalisation will be dependent on the quality of the art-work received. Images may be uploaded in .jpeg, .pdf and .png format. Sigma is not responsible for poor quality artwork supplied.
9. In the event of the customer wishing to change the design, artwork or other aspect of the order, this request must be provided by the customer in writing. Sigma will endeavour to make the changes in accordance with this request but reserve the right to charge the customer any additional costs incurred and will notify the customer of these costs at the time of the request. Sigma also reserve the right to amend the initial delivery time frame should any changes to an order be required. Orders requiring new artwork will not be started until artwork is approved by customer. Products already personalised will not be able to be altered. For further details see cancellation policy below.
10. Unless otherwise agreed payment for the goods ordered by the customer shall be made when placing order. Work will not be processed until payment is received. If credit terms are agreed and payment has not been made by the due date then Sigma reserve the right to charge interest.
11. Title or ownership of the goods supplied by Sigma to the customer shall not pass to the customer until such time as full payment has been made, full payment being the receipt of cleared funds in respect of the whole order relating to the goods supplied.
12. Sigma points out that whether it accepts a return of goods is entirely at its own discretion excepting where the return of goods is as a result of the failure on the part of Sigma to supply the relevant goods in accordance with the order. Goods cannot be returned if individual design or embroidery work has been effected on such goods and/or the customer has used the goods and/or itself added the design or embroidery work. For further details see returns and refunds policy below.
13. These terms and conditions are unless otherwise agreed deemed to apply to all orders and contract arrangements entered into between Sigma and the customer including repeat or fresh orders from the customer.
14. For the avoidance of doubt if these should be any dispute under these terms and conditions or the contract between Sigma and the customer then such dispute shall be dealt with under English law.
15. Sigma points out that these terms and conditions do not in any way remove, restrict, hinder or take away from the customer any of their statutory rights.
All products purchased from the online shop will be dispatched for delivery within a 7-10 working day turnaround time.
Express delivery is available to ensure your item(s) will be delivered within 3-4 working days.
Local pick up direct from the unit is available.
The turnaround for bespoke or large business orders will be quoted on date of order.
We try to ensure the shortest possible turnaround time. This means that unfortunately it is not always possible to cancel or alter your order.
Expenses are incurred once an order is placed with us including artwork production, ordering of materials, and placement of orders with vendors which are subject to their cancellation or restocking policies and charges. If an order is cancelled or altered once placed, Sigma Embroidery and Printing reserves the right to charge for artwork fees, restocking costs and any other expenses incurred by us from the time we received your payment and the cancellation/alteration request was received.
Returns and Refund Policy
Our goal is one-hundred percent customer satisfaction, so if you are unhappy with your order please contact us. As we provide personalised goods, however, we cannot accept returns unless we have made a mistake or the garments are faulty.
Please return any faulty goods to us within 30 days of receipt for investigation.
Faulty Zips that occur on products after 30 days but within 6 months of purchase please return the item for investigation to determine if the item or the zip will be replaced. Excessive wear and tear of the product will invalidate this replacement. All zips on Result products (purchased via Sigma Embroidery and Printing) will be replaced.
Before placing your order, please be careful to check product size information, we cannot accept returns for items that do not fit. We supply garments from different manufacturers so there is no standard size, for example a medium produced by Fruit of the Loom may differ to a medium by Gildan. We can provide manufacturers sizing information for each item to help with sizing.
Unless faulty and with our prior agreement, we cannot accept items back. Returns agreed by management of non faulty goods will incur a 15% restocking fee.