We will be the data controller of any personal data which we collect from or about you. This policy sets out the terms on which we will hold and process your personal data. If you have any questions about this Policy or how we use your data please let us know. Our nominated representative for the purpose of this Policy is Kim Oakhill.
Please read this Policy carefully. By ordering from us, in person, via email, phone, social media or via our website you are accepting and consenting to the practises described in this policy.
When Do We Collect Information?
We will collect information from you when you become our customer or supplier, or contact us in person, by telephone, e-mail, social media or by post. We also collect information from you when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, enter a competition or promotion, provide feedback or complete a contact form on our website.
Information may also be collected about you when you visit our website (for example via cookies), such as your IP address and other browser-generated information.
What Information Will We Collect?
We may collect the following information;
- Your contact details or those of your employees, such as name address, telephone number and email address;
- Details of any goods we supply to you (including clothes size), and decoration of these goods (including your business logo):
- (Suppliers) goods you sell to us;
How We Will Use Your Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our contractual obligations to you;
- to help protect your information and prevent unauthorised access to it:
- to deal with queries, complaints or problems reported by you;
- for payment verification, we will not store bank or credit card information:
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- in relation to our website, for troubleshooting, improvement and for data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to enable you to participate in our promotions or competitions:
- to provide you with information about other goods or services we offer that are similar to those that you have already contracted with us to provide, or enquired about. You may opt out of receiving this information when we collect your details or at any time by contacting us using the contact details below:
Our use of your personal data will be for one or more of the legitimate interests described above.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- to our IT providers so that we can comply with our contractual obligations to you;
- to our accountant, or other professional advisers (including our merchant banking provider), to the extent that they require access to the information in order to advise us:
- If Sigma Embroidery and Printing or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case data including its list of customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers, where we encrypt all data transmitted between our servers and the devices our users use to access them, and in lockable filing cabinets.
We use specialist third parties for all payment transactions, which are also encrypted using SSL technology.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the following rights which can be exercised by contacting us using the details provided below:
- To ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes;
- To access personal information held about you and to obtain a copy of it:
- To prevent processing of personal data that is causing or is likely to cause unwarranted damage or distress to you or another individual;
- To obtain the rectification or completion of personal data which is inaccurate or incomplete;
- To restrict or object to the processing of your personal data and to request its erasure under certain circumstances
We reserve the right to amend this Policy at any time. Any substantive changes we make to our Policy in the future will be notified to you, but we would advise you to check our website regularly to ensure you are familiar with the most up-to-date version.
If you have any queries, comments or requests regarding this Policy or would like to exercise any of the rights set out above, you can contact us at:
Sigma Embroidery and Printing, Unit 15 Sedgeway Business Park, Witchford, CB6 2HY